U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School and Community College Scholarship Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2019. (31310018K0002)
- The Nuclear Regulatory Commission in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School and Community College Scholarship Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2019." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 77.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning and Resource Allocation Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Montgomery County, Alabama
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (31310018K0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SVM700 19 PAS 002||US Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for English Language Teaching Program|
|ED GRANTS 113018 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organizations for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M|
|MSHA 2019 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|DE FOA 0002013||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
|ND NOFO 19 103||Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women|
|ND NOFO 19 101||North India Workshops on Media Challenges in the Digital Age|
|ND NOFO 19 104||World Affairs in Theory and Practice|
|ND NOFO 19 105||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for India|
|K NOFO 19 102||Cyber Safe East India - Workshops on Cyber Security for E-Businesses|
|C NOFO 19 101||One to Many: Exchange Alumni Workshops|
|M NOFO 19 107||Disaster Management Studies Course|
|M NOFO 19 100||Conference “Opportunities for U.S.-Indian Higher Education STEM Collaboration”|
|NPSNOICHAM1900036||SCA Interpretation Internship|
|ED GRANTS 122818 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|ED GRANTS 012419 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Short-Term Project CFDA Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 012419 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Long-Term Project CFDA Number 84.021B|
|ED GRANTS 012419 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
|HHM402 19 FOA 399||FY 2019 Intelligence Community Centers for Academic Excellence (IC CAE) Program|
|ED GRANTS 012819 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Competitive Grants for State Assessments Program CFDA Number 84.368A|
|ED GRANTS 013119 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Formula Grants to Local Education Agencies CFDA Number 84.060A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "31310018K0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: