Ukraine: Professional Exchanges 2019 (PAS UKRAINE 2019 015)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ukraine: Professional Exchanges 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hanover County, Virginia
Previous opportunity: Aquatic Species of Concern
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS UKRAINE 2019 015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: