Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2019 015
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ukraine: Professional Exchanges 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hanover County, Virginia
Previous opportunity: Aquatic Species of Concern
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2019 015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS UKRAINE 2019 015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CW 20200418 OPP||Test 20200418 Patch|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS UKRAINE 2019 015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.