Aquatic Species of Concern (W9126G 19 2 SOI 7399)
- The Department of Defense, Fort Worth District in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Aquatic Species of Concern" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $142,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9126G 19 2 SOI 7399) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2019 16193||Evaluation of Juvenile Corrections Executive Leadership Training, FY 2019|
|P19AS00265||Free Ranging and Feral Cats in National Parks: Development of Park Management Strategies for Stakeholder Engagement|
|19 588||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR): Workshop Opportunities|
|NIJ 2019 16111||Longitudinal Research on Delinquency and Crime, FY 2019|
|2019 NIST TPO 02||Enabling Federal Technology Transfer Program (EFTT)|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP CCA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Consortium Award|
|N00014 19 S F010||FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT (FOA) FY2020 VANNEVAR BUSH FACULTY FELLOWSHIP|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP AKCIECIA||DoD Kidney Cancer Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators - Early-Career Investigator Award|
|BOR DO 19 N020||Eradication of Invasive Quagga and Zebra Mussels Using Engineered Disseminated Neoplasia|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP AKCIDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators - Dean Leadership Award|
|W81XWH 19 DMRDP RMFRA||DoD JPC8/CRMRP Regenerative Medicine Focused Research Award (AFIRM III)|
|W81XWH 19 OPORP CTA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 OPORP CRA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes Research Program, Clinical Research Award|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0358||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Independent Living Transition Services for Youth and Young Adults with Significant Disabilities from Minority Backgrounds|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9126G 19 2 SOI 7399", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: