Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions (EDITIONS 201810)
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 04, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Analyzing the Current State of the U.S.-Philippines Relationship
Previous opportunity: FY 18 Farm to school Grant
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EDITIONS 201810) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EDITIONS 201806||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|STATE 201806||State Board Programming Grants|
|DOSRUS 18 GR 001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2018 Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|ASGP UKR 2018 SG||Alumni Small Grants Program 2018, Ukraine|
|P18AS00103||Archeological Analysis and Reporting for the Emergency Services Complex Project|
|P18AS00206||African American Stories Research Project|
|P18AS00292||Kijik National Historic Landmark Cultural Landscape Report|
|ENGAGEMENT 201810||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|ARCHIVAL 201810||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|MAJOR 201907||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|PRELIM 201901||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|P18AS00467||Conduct Archeological Survey of Savonoski River to Hallo Bay|
|NPS 18 NERO 0195||Billings Archives Partnership for Conservation History and Public E|
|BOR UC 18 N016||Central Socorro Bosque Restoration Project|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 005||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grant- 2019, Ukraine|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 006||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grant - 2019, Ukraine|
|EDITING 201902||Institutes for Historical Editing|
|COLLABORATIVES 201904||Archives Collaboratives|
|STATE 201906||State Board|
|EDITIONS 201906||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EDITIONS 201810", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: