Analyzing the Current State of the U.S.-Philippines Relationship (18 PHL NOFO 01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to the Philippines in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Analyzing the Current State of the U.S.-Philippines Relationship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: African Elephant Conservation Fund - Wildlife Without Borders
Previous opportunity: Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18 PHL NOFO 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS COL FY18 01||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM FOR SRI LANKA|
|PAS COL FY18 02||U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES|
|SCADHA FY2018 APS 001||FY 18 Annual Program Statement|
|CB600 18 PAS 003||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|CB600 18 PAS 004||Ambassadors for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0002465||Countering DPRK Missile and Nuclear Program|
|OVW 2018 13828||OVW FY 2018 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program Solicitation|
|USGS 18 FAC 0022||Notice of Intent - ShakeAlert Telecommunications Investigation for Earthquake Early Warning|
|SFOP0003403||DRL FY17 China Full Proposals -- Approved SOI Applicants ONLY|
|P18AS00036||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program at VICK|
|PAS COL FY18 04||U.S. MISSION TO SRI LANKA AND MALDIVES PUBLIC DIPLOMACY GRANTS -SMALL & MIGHTY PROGRAM|
|PAS COL FY18 03||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC DIPLOMACY - SMALL & MIGHTY PROGRAM|
|USGS 18 FA 0024||Evaluating Geological Hazards at Bicycle Basin|
|DOS PAS SLO 2018 001||NGO Small Grants Program 2018|
|DOS ABJ FY17 01||U.S. Embassy Abidjan, Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0003608||FY17/18 Labor Anti-slavery NOFO|
|72049718RFA00001||USAID HARMONI - Towards Inclusion and Resilience|
|NPS 18 NERO 0005||The Oil Region National Heritage Area|
|SFOP0003638||FY18 DRL Internet Freedom APS|
|NPS 18 NERO 0006||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18 PHL NOFO 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: