Trail preservation (P18AS00562)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Trail preservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $52,800.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of Norton; Wise and Dickenson Counties, Virginia
Previous opportunity: Pediatric Immunotherapy Discovery and Development Network (PI-DDN)(U54 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00562) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00566||Trail repair Blue Ridge Parkway|
|BOR PN 18 F033||Upper Salmon Basin Habitat Improvement Planning and Coordination|
|P18AS00568||Bird monitoring within the Sierra Nevada Network National Parks|
|P18AS00570||Research to Evaluate Visitor Characteristics Across and Within Seasons at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00571||Characterizing Response of Soil and Stream Chemistry from the Chimney Tops 2 Fire|
|P18AS00100||Repair and rehabilitate Flat Top National Recreational Trail|
|P18AS00575||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps opportunity to learn traditional interpretation|
|F18AS00320||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|P18AS00578||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00579||Science Summer Camp|
|P18AS00582||Support Safety and Risk Management at Pacific West Region Parks|
|P18AS00583||Tribal Cultural Monitoring in Support of Phase 2 of the El Portal Sewer Rehabilitation Project|
|P18AS00584||Hemlock Treatment and Wetland Restoration|
|P18AS00586||Natural Resources Conservation Intern|
|L18AS00096||BLM Improving Habitat Quality in Arizona and Utah Big Game Migration Corridors|
|P18AS00587||Analyze New & Established Data to Develop Alternatives for Managing Hydrilla|
|P18AS00588||Survey Riverscour Communities of the Clear Fork|
|P18AS00589||OVVI Trailhead Parking Area at Lake Welchel|
|P18AS00597||Trail Maintenance and Repair|
|P18AS00599||Management Implications of Winter Emergence Behavior of Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00562", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: