Apply for 7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM6 PHILIPPINES
- The Agency for International Development in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SUPPORTING LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT THROUGH MARKET-BASED SOLUTIONS IN THE PHILIPPINES" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2021 There are three rounds. Final round closes 2/28/2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: 2020 Space Apps Challenge NOFO - Hackathon
Previous opportunity: ROTA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM6 PHILIPPINES
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM6 PHILIPPINES) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006967||Mekong Policy Dialogue Series|
|BOR PN 20 N001||Henry Hagg Reservoir Operations and Maintenance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM6 PHILIPPINES", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.