Apply for RDRUS 18 RFP
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the agriculture, community development, environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Revolving Fund Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.864.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Community Development, Environment, Health
Next opportunity: Alter Selma Interpretive and Partnership Center
Previous opportunity: GLNF-CESU: Survey Research for St. Croix NSR Phase 2- SACN
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDRUS 18 RFP
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDRUS 18 RFP) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RDRUS 19 01 HWWS||Household Water Well Program|
|RDRUS 19 RFP||Revolving Fund Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDRUS 18 RFP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.