Apply for ED GRANTS 051421 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.382B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.382.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2021 Applications Available May 14, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 28, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 27, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Pearson Owens, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2B109, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7997. Email Pearson.Owens@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: FY22 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition
Previous opportunity: Media Activity, Liberia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 051421 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 051421 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72068521RFA00008||USAID/Senegal Renforcement de la Litteratie au Senegal (RELIS)|
|72060821NOI00001||Notice Of Intent - Bridge to Middle School Activity, Morocco|
|SFOP0008124||Supporting Education in Syria|
|ED GRANTS 052121 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Model Demonstration Projects to Improve Services and Results for Infants, Toddlers, and Children with Disabilities ALN 84.326M|
|ED GRANTS 052121 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Minority Science and Engineering Improvement Program (MSEIP) Assistance Listing Number 84.120A|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 011||Makerspace Expands! - STEAM Opportunities|
|ED GRANTS 052521 001||Native Hawaiian Education Council|
|SFOP0008115||Young Leaders Program|
|ED GRANTS 052721 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Native American-Serving Nontribal Institutions (NASNTI) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.382C|
|PD LUS ASSF FY21||PAS Lusaka American Spaces Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 017||Access Alumni program to support Civic Engagement projects in Eastern Ukraine|
|ED GRANTS 052821 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Academic Improvement: Native Hawaiian Education (NHE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.362A|
|72060821BMSRFI 0002||RFI - USAID/Morocco Bridge to Middle School Activity|
|72062021RFA00007||Opportunities to Learn (OTL) Activity|
|ED GRANTS 060721 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Mid-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411B|
|ED GRANTS 060721 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Expansion-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411A|
|DOS GEO 21 CA 009 06082021||Teacher Observation and Mentorship Program (TOMP)|
|DOS KAZ NS PAS 21 012||American Corners Programming|
|PAS NIAMEY FY21 AS||American Corner-Journalism, Media Literacy, and Countering Disinformation|
|72011421RFA00007||USAID Civic Education Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 051421 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.