NOTICE OF INTENT: USGS stream-supergage surveillance networks for disease and invasive organisms (USGS 18 FAC 0216)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT: USGS stream-supergage surveillance networks for disease and invasive organisms" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina
Previous opportunity: Pediatric Mental Health Care Access Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 18 FAC 0216) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00278||Wildlife Conservation and Restoration|
|N62645 PA 18 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Operational and Undersea Medical Issues of Military Importance|
|G18AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00099||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, PIEDMONT â¿¿ SOUTH ATLANTIC COAST|
|G18AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Cheasapeake Watershed CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 18 FAC 0216", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: