NCPE-SERO Cultural Landscapes Program Interns (P17AS00696)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NCPE-SERO Cultural Landscapes Program Interns" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for application. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $33,491.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: 21st Century Service Corps - Hispanic Access Foundation Task Order 1
Previous opportunity: Historical Collection and Youth Engagement Program - CHYO
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00696) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0148||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|P17AS00701||Facilities-Maintenance and Interpretation Interns at Jimmy Carter & Andersonville NHS|
|P17AS00702||Andersonville Crew and Interns to Restore Grave Sites and Cultural Landscape|
|NPS NOI 17 GUIS 20128773||Youth Environmental Leaders|
|BOR MP 17 N029||Central Valley Prediction and Assessment of Salmon (CVPAS)|
|P17AS00707||Southeast Coast Exotic Plant Management Interns|
|P17AS00709||South Carolina National Heritage Corridor|
|N00174 17 0001||Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY17|
|P17AS00724||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area - UNA|
|NPS 17 NERO 0172||Provide for Education through a Cooperative Relationship between Hampton City Schools and FOMR|
|NPS 17 NERO 0174||Urban Initiative: Engage New Audiences through Inclusive Stories in Boston’s Early Maritime History|
|P17AS00730||Museum Collections Intern|
|P17AS00732||River Mile Program Support at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area|
|NPS NOI 17 JELA 32574||Public History Intern -- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve and New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0419||Deep Well Passive Flux Meter Deployments|
|NRC HQ 60 17 FOA 0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School and Community College Scholarship Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018|
|NPS NOI 17 GUIS 20138276||Youth Environmental Leaders|
|P17AS00767||Museum Collection Relocation|
|P17AS00773||Create Multi-Platform Digital Publication to Educate Public on Tuskegee Airmen Story|
|P17AS00780||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00696", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: