FY2019 Youth Ambassadors Program (SFOP0005713)
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2019 Youth Ambassadors Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.415.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Afghan Young Leaders Exchange Program (AYLEP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005713) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00053||Pipestone National Monument Cultural Demonstrator Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00093||Interns to Monitor Water Quality - INDU|
|SCAKAB 19 AW 009 SCA 04042019||Cultural Preservation of Historic Sites and Monuments (Built Heritage)|
|SRB10019FO0003||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|SCAISB 19 AW 014 04052019||Community Engagement Office – Catalysts for Peace|
|PAS DKR NOFO FY19 01||U.S. Embassy Dakar PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005706||Professional Development Network for Substance Use Disorder Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Service Providers and Workforce|
|SFOP0005727||Improving Security, Safety, and Civil Aviation Operations Standards at Aden Adde International Airport (MQG)|
|SFOP0005610||DRL Advocacy on Behalf of Political Prisoners|
|SFOP0005731||DRL Advancing Civil Society in Moldova|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 010 SCA 04082019||Establishment of a Research Center at Kabul Polytechnic University|
|SCS 800 19 GR 001 WHA 041019||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|P19AS00099||Base Cooperative Agreement between NPS and NTHP|
|72062019RFA00005||Small Town WASH|
|P19AS00102||Fiscal Year 2019 Funding for Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|SFOP0005738||DRL EAP Religious Freedom Solicitation 1: Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|SFOP0005741||DRL EAP Religious Freedom Solicitation 2: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines|
|SCAISB 19 AW 015 04112019||Community Engagement Office – Tech Camps for Peace|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005713", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: