Apply for EPA EE 20 01
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 1 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.951.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 06, 2020 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Lead-Based Paint Program
Previous opportunity: Conduct of Clinical Trials to Facilitate the Development and Approval of Novel Countermeasures (vaccines, devices, drugs) for Use by the Warfighter
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA EE 20 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA EE 20 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R9 19 LCRD||Lead-Based Paint Program|
|EPA EE 20 08||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 8 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 05||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 5-- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 04||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 4 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|F20AS00025||Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota|
|EPA EE 20 10||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 10 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 06||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 6-- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 02||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 2-- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 07||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 7 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 03||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 3-- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 09||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 9-- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA G2020 STAR A1||APPROACHES TO REDUCE NUTRIENT LOADINGS FOR HARMFUL ALGAL BLOOMS MANAGEMENT|
|EPA OW OWOW 20 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Request for Applications from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act Section 319|
|EPA OP OEJ 20 01||Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|EPA G2020 ORD B1||NATIONAL PRIORITIES: RESEARCH ON PFAS IMPACTS IN RURAL COMMUNITIES AND AGRICULTURAL OPERATIONS|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 20 01||2019 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 20 02||2020 Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA) National Grants|
|F20AS00037||Ferguson Bayou Hydrologic Reconnection|
|BOR LC 20 N004||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|BOR LC 20 N003||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA EE 20 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.