Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOA ADPI 0379
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.470.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: 2020 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Summit
Previous opportunity: Newlands Optimization/Modernization Study
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOA ADPI 0379
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACL AOA ADPI 0379) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA OMRC 0397||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2020 ACF ORR RE 1806||Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF CY 1809||National Communication System for Runaway and Homeless Youth|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLR 0402||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Grants to New States|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLT 0412||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Technical Assistance and Resource Center|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PD 1824||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA HSSG 0417||Expanding the National Capacity for Person-Centered, Trauma-Informed (PCTI) Care: Services and Supports for Holocaust Survivors and Other Older Adults with a History of Trauma and Their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP SATC 0409||State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Technical Assistance (TA) Center|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRLI 0413||Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA EECC 0414||Engaging Older Adults|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE PH 1810||Tribal Research Center on Early Childhood Development and Systems|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YR 1822||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Head Start Dissertation Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YE 1823||Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Child Care Dissertation Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF SR 1849||Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA INNU 0404||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Demonstration|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA INNU 0403||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Research|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA ADPI 0418||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Dementia Capability in Indian Country|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA HDRC 0411||Strengthening Aging Services for Minority Populations Through Technical Assistance, Resource Development, and Program Coordination|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA EJSG 0407||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2020|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP MPRC 0408||Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) National Resource Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACL AOA ADPI 0379", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.